WARRIORS ON HEELS
Bent on Raising a Godly Generation
APPLE OF GOD’S EYES FOUNDATION (AGEF) is a Christian Faith –Based NGO that organizes COUPLES’ FORUM for the married and SINGLES’ FORUM for the unmarried. They equally embark on LITERATURE and TAPE MINISTRY as means of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Nigeria and beyond. As an NGO registered with CAC in Nigeria, the foundation is bent on:
1. Promotes family values and conduct. Empowers family members.
2. Reaches out to as many families as possible through the gospel of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
3.Promotes Youth Education enhances the prestige and image of Nigerian Youths. Assists and establishes Widows Orphans, Destitute and Divorced Women also Singles Parents Pregnant Young Girls and Vulnerable Children.
4. Provides Care and support for the People living with HIV/AIDS.
5. Organises workshops, Seminars, Programmes, Micro Credit Schemes for human capacity development and productivity.
6. Organizes Awards to promote integrity, Peace Unity, Better Co-existence, Cohesion and Co-operation with families and communities.
7. Uses the Media Books, Theatre Publications, Music and Libraries to promote Public enlightenment on positive family development. Among many others. The good Lord graciously entrusted the foundation in the hand of Nnamdi Ezeh and his wife, Rose Chinedu.